A password will be e-mailed to you.

Game-Dev Student says Hi

The Six Dragons Forums New Members Game-Dev Student says Hi

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WurstOnAir 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

WurstOnAir
    Participant

Hi, I am a Game Programming student from Germany. My Bachelor Major Project should be the creation of a Blockchain Game. Currently, I want to create a game with Unity and the Enjin SDK. Since the contact hyperlink is not working currently I want to ask here if there are any opportunities to get in contact and probably get a deeper look into the development and or some coding help with the Enjin SDK. I want to specialize myself into Blockchain Games since I guess Blockchain Gaming will grow rapidly. Just as a small introduction Here is one of my former Games i made from my (not fully Updated) Youtube Portfolio.

salaz
    Keymaster

Welcome! I would advise you to join forum.enjin.io which is the official forum of Enjin Blockchain platform and there is a Unity SDK category which will help you a lot! Also, the devs there are very responsive and will help you with anything you get stuck.

I would start with the following:

1) Download Unity and Enjin Unity SDK
    2) Install and start reading their documentation
    3) Open the Simple Game scene that is included with the Enjin Unity SDK
    4) check these video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16eMJmudXaA
    5) join the forum and start reading and asking questions.

Wish you the best 🙂

WurstOnAir
    Participant

That’s the path I took till now ^^ Currently I created my first Item for testing my next current step is just to create an Inventory system ^^ So like a testing application.
    By the way thanks for the quick reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.