A password will be e-mailed to you.

Introduction

The Six Dragons Forums New Members Introduction

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  salaz 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KnightsBard
    Participant

Greetings and Salutations,

I am an Alternate Reality Traveler (ART) I have traveled Many Realms and Worlds. As a Bard

Im from Earth originally and Have Roleplayed since Early Dungeons and Dragons, as an avid RPGer it led to my Love of MMORPG’s. Name one and Ive played it, I also have run guilds, and have Alpha/Beta tested many MMO’s. I am looking forward to release of The Six Dragons It Has everything I look for in a Great MMOrpg. but enough about me how is everyone hope to see you in game.

salaz
    Keymaster

Thank you and Welcome @knightsbard, The Six Dragons is not an MMORPG, is a Single Player open world RPG, with plans to have a small scale (2-4 players) multiplayer 🙂

Mick
    Participant

Hi all,

I am an Aussie who has been an avid single player RPG gamer starting with the entire Ultima series the same with the Might and magic series and of course the Elder scrolls from the start as well and are still playing to this day with some of the amazing DLC creations that have been released plus most others like system shock etc…
    Looking forward to be able to play and possibly have some feedback to The Six Dragons game as i have clocked up thousands of accumulated hours in these styles of games.

Cheers Mick.

salaz
    Keymaster

Welcome, Mick! We’ll run a 2nd wave of alpha testing soon so you can apply and play the game 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.